Why choose Business Skills?
- You know your job well, and now it’s time to take the lead in a management role.
- Brush up on office basics, business operations, and organizational behavior to take your career to the next level.
- Includes business processes, project management, and applied skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to develop the foundation for immediate success in any business.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
Online (anytime, anywhere), Online Live, or Hybrid/Blended
8-Week Classes or Varying Class Schedule
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer, or Winterim
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Business Management
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $698.80
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,113.60
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“My experience with Mid-State’s Business Management program was excellent! The real-life situations prepared me for the business world, and the staff took the time to guide me to my dream career.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.