Introduction to Agriculture Business
Why choose Introduction to Agriculture Business?
- You are interested in the business of agriculture and looking for an opportunity to get started.
- Learn the basics of creating sustainable agriculture business practices.
- Gain an understanding of financial management and how to use data and technology to inform basic agribusiness management decisions.
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,265.85
- Books: $21.10
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,286.95
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
"I didn’t want to move away from the home farm. I’m a fifth-generation farmer… I wanted to live at home, come to school at Mid-State, and bring home the things I would learn every day to my work on the farm.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.