COVID Information and Resources - Updated 5.25.2021
Our graduates are ready to join your company and contribute. We have partnered with Handshake to empower you to recruit graduates and students from the 16 Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Set up your account in Handshake today to start posting your professional positions.
Why Post Jobs to Handshake?
- Easily post jobs, internships, and events to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) using a single entry point.
- This FREE statewide job posting service puts quality technical college candidates at your fingertips.
- Offers a mobile experience—update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
- Connect with students through targeted outreach, dynamic branding, and digital features like virtual career fairs and events.
- Over 500,000 employers are currently registered on Handshake.
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program and/or skill criteria.
- Participation in the Handshake platform allows access to student and alumni profiles and résumés.
- Enables you to establish a partnership by reaching students and alumni for employment opportunities in your organization.
- Within 72 hours of submitting a job post for review and approval, it can be viewed by all technical college students!
In addition to the Handshake Job Posting service, here are some of the other career-related services the Career Services Office offers:
- On-campus interviews
- Campus tours
- On-campus displays
- Instructor references
- Wage and salary information - graduate job survey
For more information on any of these free services, please contact Joe Pomrening (715.422.5366).