Welcome. Mid-State's Office of Student Records coordinates registration activities, maintains and ensures the security of student records, and processes grades, degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Registrar Kari Selner is located on the Wisconsin Rapids Campus and is responsible for student records college-wide.
The most popular resources for current students are represented in the student records forms linked below. If at any point you have questions about these or any other issue related to registration and records, a college experience specialist will be more than happy to assist you at 715.422.5300.
Student Records Forms
- Authorization for Release of Confidential Information (Completed forms should be sent via email from your Mid-State email or dropped off at your local Mid-State campus so we are able to verify your identity.)
- Biographical Information Change Form
- Drop/Add Form
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Grade Repeat Request
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
- Student Account Appeals Form
- Tuition Payment Policy