Mid-State Shuttle Service
Hop aboard our shuttle for travel to and between campuses. Save money and add valuable study time in your day while you ride.
The 15-passenger Mid-State shuttle is available through a partnership with Wisconsin Automotive & Truck Education Association (WATEA) and funded through the State of Wisconsin Workforce Innovation Grant.
- Free for any Mid-State student
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
- WiFi access available on shuttle
- Free snacks provided for shuttle riders
Current Route Schedule
Our shuttle service will resume in the fall. If you have shuttle needs for the fall, submit a transportation request below.
Help Us Plan Future Route Schedules
If you have a suggestion for a future route or need a customized route (Fridays, orientations, events, etc.), submit a transportation request below.
- Additional Stops Available
Upon request, the shuttle can make additional stops along the route. Email email@example.com for more details, or submit a request for one of these stops.
Between Wisconsin Rapids & Adams
- Wisconsin Rapids south (Highway 13/Highway 73 intersection)
- Rome (Highway 13/Highway D intersection)
- Friendship (Highway 13/Highway 21 intersection)
Between Wisconsin Rapids & Marshfield
- Rudolph (along Highway 34)
- Vesper (along Highway 186)
- Arpin (along Highway 186)
- Auburndale (Highway 10/Highway K intersection)
- Pittsville (along Highway 73)
Between Wisconsin Rapids & Stevens Point
- Whiting (along Business Highway 51)
To help us best serve the students interested in using this service, we hope you’ll share your feedback and transportation needs: