Mid-State Shuttle Service
Check out the new services, additional stops, and updated routes for 2023 Spring Semester.
Hop aboard our shuttle for travel to and between campuses. Save money and add valuable study time in your day while you ride!
The 15-passenger Mid-State shuttle is available through a partnership with Wisconsin Automotive & Truck Education Association (WATEA) and funded through the State of Wisconsin Workforce Innovation Grant.
- Free for any Mid-State student
- Reservations are suggested—secure your seat today!
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
- WiFi access available on shuttle
- Free snacks provided for shuttle riders
To help us best serve the students interested in using this service, we hope you’ll share your feedback and transportation needs:
⬤ Maroon Route: Rapids > Point > Rapids > Marshfield > Point > Rapids
⬤ Gold Route: Rapids > Adams > Rapids > Point > Rapids
⬤ Gray Route: Rapids > Point > Rapids > Marshfield > Rapids > Adams > Rapids
- Shuttle waiting time at each campus location varies between arrival and departure.
- Additional stop at Big Flats Fire Department is scheduled for 5 minutes.
- Additional stop at Plover is by reservation only with same arrival/departure time.