Blackboard is used by most distance education courses. Many face-to-face courses at Mid-State also use Blackboard to provide a single place for the students to go for content and resources, turn in assignments, and more.
Password Reset Information
Previous Students - Passwords expire every 250 days and can be changed following these steps.
New Students - If you have NEVER logged into MyCampus you can follow the steps below to change your password.
Step 1 - Logging into MyCampus
- Go to https://mycampus.mstc.edu.
- Login will be your eight-digit student ID.
- Your initial password will be the first 2 letters of your first name + first 2 letters of your last name (1st and 3rd letters are capitalized) + last 4 digits of you Social Security number + midstate. (i.e., JoSm1234midstate)
- Click Login.
Step 2 - Terms of Service and Security Questions
- Review and accept the Terms of Service Agreement by clicking Agree.
- You will be required to create answers for five password reset security questions.
- You MUST create an answer for each question. Each answer MUST be a minimum of five (5) characters.
- Click Save.
Step 3 - Changing Your Password (Blackboard/network/email)
- Under the Reset Password heading type in your NEW password.
- Password must be at least sixteen (16) characters long and contain at least one capital letter and one number or non-letter character.
- Password cannot contain any part of your user name or last four passwords.
- Click OK.