Blackboard is used by most distance education courses. Many face-to-face courses at Mid-State also use Blackboard to provide a single place for the students to go for content and resources, turn in assignments, and more.
Password Reset Information
Previous Students - Passwords expire every 250 days and can be changed following these steps.
New Students - If you have NEVER logged into MyCampus you can follow the steps below to change your password.
Step 1 - Logging into MyCampus
- Go to https://mycampus.mstc.edu.
- Login will be your eight-digit student ID.
- Your password will be the first two (2) letters of the first name with the first letter capitalized, the first two (2) letters of the last name with the first letter capitalized, and the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number (e.g., JoDo3333).
- Click Login.
Step 2 - Terms of Service and Security Questions
- Review and accept the Terms of Service Agreement by clicking Agree.
- You will be required to create answers for five password reset security questions.
- You MUST create an answer for each question. Each answer MUST be a minimum of five (5) characters.
- Click Save.
Step 3 - Changing Your Password (Blackboard/network/email)
- Under the Reset Password heading type in your NEW password.
- Password must be at least seven (7) characters long and contain at least one capital letter and one number or non-letter character.
- Password cannot contain any part of your user name or last four passwords.
- Click OK.