Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 5.22.2020
Institutional Effectivenss, Accreditation, & Quality at Mid-State Technical College provides data and reporting, evaluation, and compliance reporting services to staff and stakeholders in a timely, accurate, and accommodating manner. Areas of responsibility are listed below.
Data and Reporting
- Board of Directors Dashboard
- PeopleSoft Queries
- Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) Data
- FTE Tableau
- Ad Hoc Reports: Retention, Dual Credit, Enrollment, etc.
- Program, Apprenticeship, Adult Basic Education, and General Education Discipline Review
- Service Team Evaluation
- Focus Groups
- Labor Market Data Analysis
- Institutional Accreditation
- Program Accreditation
- NC SARA
Institutional Review Board
Mid-State Technical College's Institutional Review Board (IRB) evaluates research proposals.
Contact Beth Ellie, Manager, Institutional Effectiveness, Accreditation, & Quality with any questions.