Mid-State is making good progress in restarting our IT Systems. Students with classes scheduled for Wednesday, 9/30/20 and Thursday, 10/1/20 will be contacted regarding the status of their classes. Campuses Remain Open. Updated 9/30/20 | 12:45 p.m.
Mid-State's Career Services office contracts with a local résumé expert to provide one-on-one résumé critiques for students. To view the dates for these critiques please visit the Career Services Events and Job Fair page.
If those dates do not fit your schedule and you would you would like your résumé and/or cover letter reviewed by the Career Services coordinator, please send a draft of your current résumé. Please allow for a 7–10 day turn-around time.
- Administrative Professional
- Automotive Technician
- Barbering & Cosmetology
- Biomedical Informatics Technician
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering - Highway Technician
- Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Power Engineering Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Farm Business Operation
- Industrial Mechanical Technician
- Instrumentation & Controls Engineering Technology
- Machine Tool Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Network Specialist
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technician
- Urban Forestry