Mid-State is making good progress in restarting our IT Systems. Students with classes scheduled for Wednesday, 9/30/20 and Thursday, 10/1/20 will be contacted regarding the status of their classes. Campuses Remain Open. Updated 9/30/20 | 12:45 p.m.
Questions to Ask During the Interview
Be Prepared to Ask an Employer 5-7 Questions During the Interview
- Will I work alone or with other people?
- Who do I report to - directly and indirectly?
- What are the greatest challenges you think I might face in this company?
- What strengths or abilities would the ideal candidate possess for this position?
- Who will evaluate my performance? When? How?
- What are some things you feel could be improved by the person you hire?
- Is this a new position?
- Why have you gone outside the company to fill this position?
- What are some of the more important objectives that you would like to see accomplished on this job?
- What opportunities for professional development are offered?
- What are the challenges this company/department is facing?
- How would you describe the working atmosphere of your company?
- What are the key tasks and responsibilities for this position?
- Does your company plan to grow/expand in the next few years? If so, how?
- I am very interested in pursuing this job, or possibly other job openings within your company. What is the next step in the hiring process?