Agronomy Equipment Basics
Why choose Agronomy Equipment Basics?
- You are interested in a hands-on career in the area of agriculture equipment, specializing in irrigation.
- Launch your career knowing the essentials of equipment safety, rules of the road, selecting the proper equipment for the size and scope of your operation, and calculating costs associated with the equipment operation.
- Includes hands-on activities focusing on agronomy and/or irrigation systems including components of electrical, mechanical, and irrigation systems.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
Varying Class Schedule
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Winterim
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Agribusiness and Science Technology
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $842.25
- Books: $39.55
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $881.80
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
Basic Agriculture Electrical, Mechanical, and Irrigation
Agribusiness Equipment and Facilities
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“I didn’t want to move away from the home farm. I’m a fifth-generation farmer… I wanted to live at home, come to school at Mid-State, and bring home the things I would learn every day to my work on the farm.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.