Why choose Gerontology Professional?
- You want to advance your work in the healthcare industry and support older adult health and wellbeing.
- Build your leadership skills to support older adult programming.
- Learn how to engage in client and family interactions to support the overall wellbeing of older adults.
- Learn to navigate resources to meet the needs of older adult clients.
- Prepare to take on a leadership role within an assisted living facility, residential care facility, or adult care home.
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,886.40
- Books: $280.65
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,167.05
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“This program combines the convenience of online coursework with hands-on learning within my own community. The knowledge and experiences I gained prepared me for numerous jobs in the health and wellness promotion field.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.