Early Childhood-Lead Teacher
Why choose Early Childhood-Lead Teacher?
- Do you want to work as a lead teacher in an early childhood setting? These courses satisfy the coursework needed to meet the educational requirement.
- Can be paired with work experience as an assistant teacher to become lead-teacher eligible.
- These courses will provide you with the minimum educational requirements necessary to work as a lead teacher in a variety of early childhood education settings.
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $146.80
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,561.60
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
"Early Childhood Education at Mid-State is a great hands-on program that allows you to fulfill your passion of working with children. You learn about child development, curriculum planning, basic administration, and so much more!”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.