Quickbooks & Office Essentials
Why choose Quickbooks & Office Essentials?
- In a world where businesses increasingly rely on technology to stay competitive, are you ready to master two of the most widely used technology applications—Microsoft Office and QuickBooks?
- Quickly become more valuable to employers and build a foundation for earning industry-recognized certifications in the future.
- Engage in cooperative learning activities and hands-on practice with the Microsoft and QuickBooks software.
- Includes use of the Microsoft Office suite to prepare documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and email communication.
- You’ll also learn to account for the results of a business using QuickBooks and analyze how those results compare to budget.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $921.36
- Books: $308.25
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $700
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,929.61
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
"The Accounting program at Mid-State equipped me to handle the many real-world tasks I see on a daily basis in my work as a controller."
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.