Why choose Communication Essentials?
- You’ve gotten a start with college but looking to explore other paths.
- Core general education communication and critical thinking courses that can be applied to many programs at Mid-State or transferred to another college.
- Develops communications skills for success in any workplace.
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $129.75
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,544.55
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“The University Transfer associate degrees at Mid-State offer an incredible value in many dimensions. The courses in these programs are geared toward key skills employers are seeking and truly prepare students to stand out as strong employment candidates.”
MANAGER OF CORPORATE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
WISCONSIN RAPIDS, WI
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.