Why choose Culinary Foundations?
- You enjoy cooking for family and friends and want to turn your passion into a career.
- You are creative and like to do hands-on work, in a career serving others.
- This specialized training opportunity is perfect for building the foundational skills for success in an entry-level culinary position.
- Courses include basic preparation, cooking, and presentation of food.
- Includes an industry-related internship.
- You will also explore proper food safety practices and have the opportunity to attain ServSafe® Manager industry certification.
- This program can be completed entirely in one term and is designed for anyone wanting to explore the culinary industry and/or begin work toward a degree in the culinary arts.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
What You'll Learn
“In these crucial times, students must also understand the business side of the industry, and this degree program will help provide talented, passionate employees to a culinary community that is definitely in need of them.”
OWNER, BELVEDERE SUPPER CLUB
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.