Why choose Healthcare Foundations?
- You have a passion for people and feel a calling to become a healthcare professional but don’t know where to start.
- Test the waters in healthcare and get started toward your next career goal.
- Gain foundational knowledge to work in healthcare or continue your education in one of Mid-State’s health programs.
- Learn to apply medical terms to the organization and diseases of the human body and effectively communicate with healthcare providers.
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
In Person, Online (anytime, anywhere), or Hybrid/Blended
8-Week Classes or 16-Week Classes
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer, or Winterim
Keep Going to Earn a Technical Diploma: Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,310.85
- Books: $252.65
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,563.50
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“What I enjoyed most about Mid-State were the instructors. Without their support and encouraging words of wisdom I wouldn't be where I am today!”
HEIDI PEPER, CMA
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.