Why choose Adobe Suite?
- You are a creative person or want to learn to learn creative techniques in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere.
- You want to learn how to tell a story with photos, clipart, or video.
- Learn to edit photographs and create clipart, logos, videos, brochures, advertisements, and more.
- Learn how to apply imagery, typography, and color management when creating your marketing materials.
- Create storyboards for movies you create.
- Learn how to light subjects for photographs or video.
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $943.20
- Books: $45.00
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $988.20
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“Mid-State provided me a career-focused education that gave me the skills and experience I needed to get a job in the marketing field. Having experienced instructors who are connected to the field made it possible for me to begin my career before even graduating.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.