Why choose Adobe Suite?
- You are a creative person or want to learn to learn creative techniques in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere.
- You want to learn how to tell a story with photos, clipart, or video.
- Learn to edit photographs and create clipart, logos, videos, brochures, advertisements, and more.
- Learn how to apply imagery, typography, and color management when creating your marketing materials.
- Create storyboards for movies you create.
- Learn how to light subjects for photographs or video.
Varying Class Schedule
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Fall or Spring
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
$1,006.36 (includes tuition, fees, books, supplies, and/or exams)
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
Keep Going to Earn a Technical Diploma: Digital Marketing Promotions
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Digital Marketing
Take the Next Step
“Mid-State provided me a career-focused education that gave me the skills and experience I needed to get a job in the marketing field. Having experienced instructors who are connected to the field made it possible for me to begin my career before even graduating.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.