Social & Mobile Marketing
Why choose Social & Mobile Marketing?
- Are you a storyteller with a knack for digital innovation? Start here!
- Also perfect for small business owners looking to maximize their footprint—learn to tell your story digitally and expand your customer base.
- Build effective digital marketing campaigns by working within a simulated environment.
- Learn to increase engagement and analytics in social media as well as optimize your SEO to connect with your customers strategically.
Online (anytime, anywhere)
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Summer
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Business Management
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $943.20
- Books: $0
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $943.20
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“My experience with Mid-State’s Business Management program was excellent! The real-life situations prepared me for the business world, and the staff took the time to guide me to my dream career.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.