Why choose Payroll Foundations?
- Your role includes paying workers and doing what’s right according to the law and your organization’s people.
- Complete your coursework online around your work schedule during the day or evening.
- Explore payroll accounting methods, including manual and automated.
- Complete payroll projects directly related to real-life business situations.
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $943.20
- Books: $675.70
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,618.90
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
"The Accounting program at Mid-State equipped me to handle the many real-world tasks I see on a daily basis in my work as a controller."
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.