Why choose Health Navigator?
- You want to advance your work in the healthcare industry and help others navigate health care systems to better support their well-being.
- Prepare to help guide clients though health systems and remove barriers to accessing care.
- Learn to communicate with clients and their healthcare providers to ensure they get the information needed to make health care decisions.
- Learn how to engage with clients to promote their well-being.
- Prepare to take on the role of a health or patient care navigator in a clinic, community, or hospital setting.
Length of Program: 2 semesters
Start Dates: Fall or Spring
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Health & Wellness Promotion
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,886.40
- Books: $156.75
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,043.15
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“This program combines the convenience of online coursework with hands-on learning within my own community. The knowledge and experiences I gained prepared me for numerous jobs in the health and wellness promotion field.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.