Why choose Leadership Development?
- People who combine inspiring leadership with the management skills to effectively guide processes are in high demand among both small and large businesses in Mid-State’s district.
- Students will learn from faculty who are high-performing leaders with real-world experience.
- This program is a great fit for those who want to attain the full associate degree or for those who simply wish to skill up in any specific area of their leadership through individual course completion.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
What You'll Learn
Designed for individuals currently employed and working closely with their employer on skill development, Mid-State’s Leadership Development program prepares students for success in effectively managing processes and inspiring a diverse workforce.
In this program you’ll develop the technical and interpersonal skills needed to lead the operations of a business including helping organizations adapt to change, encouraging innovation, displaying a variety of effective leadership skills, demonstrating critical-thinking skills, and using communication skills appropriate in a professional and collaborative environment. You’ll grow your skills in planning, finance, team building, leadership, safety, project management, decision making, talent development, supervision, innovation, and the use of software. Every course directly applies learning to the student’s real-world work environment through various projects. As a graduate of the Leadership Development associate degree, you’ll be prepared for leadership roles in any organization.
Estimated Entire Program Cost
Cost based on the 2020/2021 academic calendar year.
- Tuition & Fees: $4,461.90
- Books: $3,261.05
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0.00
- Total Estimated Cost: $7,722.95
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is eligible for full Financial Aid.
- Team Leader
“The instructors are great. They are encouraging and always want to see their students succeed—they’re proud when they see students achieving their goals.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.