Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 5.22.2020
Manufacturing Operations Management
Why choose Manufacturing Operations Management?
- Manufacturing careers are in demand in central Wisconsin.
- This program seeks to bridge the gap between the production floor and management.
- A great fit for the current manufacturing employee seeking a leadership role in the industry.
- An excellent choice for a person seeking advanced manufacturing leadership skills.
- The perfect blend of leadership training and manufacturing skills.
- Program is mostly online with some face-to-face manufacturing courses.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
What You'll Learn
The Manufacturing Operations Management program is designed to help those with some prior experience in manufacturing advance into management positions. Graduates are prepared to supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators. Supply chain, automation, quality, lean leadership, and supervisory skills are all emphasized along with creative problem solving and team building.
Students in the program will have opportunities to explore manufacturing facilities where they will analyze manufacturing operations, identify process efficiencies, and identify management strategies leading to quality production and processing.
Estimated Entire Program Cost
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Production Manager
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Department Manager
- Production Supervisor
"Most students go to college to find good-paying careers doing something they enjoy. Mid-State gave me that and so much more as I discovered my passion and achieved more than I ever could have anticipated."
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.