Registered Nurse Refresher Series
Why choose Registered Nurse Refresher Series?
- Are you considering reentering the workforce as a registered nurse after taking time off? Make a smooth return to this high-demand field by getting up to speed on nursing interventions and technology.
- Includes theory, skills, and clinical courses, so you can reenter the workforce with confidence.
- Make a difference in the lives and well-being of patients, families, and communities.
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
Online (anytime, anywhere) or Hybrid/Blended
Length of Program: 10 Months
Start Dates: Fall or Spring
Keep Going to Earn a Technical Diploma: Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,436.40
- Books: $187.20
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,623.60
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are not eligible to enroll in this program due to the need for a nursing license. Speak to a Mid-State advisor for more information. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“The education I received at Mid-State was outstanding. Each one of my instructors was approachable and always willing to put in extra time. Upon graduating, I started my career in nursing with excellent hands-on skills and a solid knowledge base.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.