Why choose Competitive Sales?
- Are you competitive by nature? Ready to be number one? Need to sell more, and you need to do it now?
- Sharpen your selling skills in customer service or a sales.
- Learn to find, qualify, nurture, and most importantly close sales leads.
- Three focused courses that provide the skills needed to prospect, pitch, and close the sale.
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $294.40
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,709.20
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“Mid-State provided me a career-focused education that gave me the skills and experience I needed to get a job in the marketing field. Having experienced instructors who are connected to the field made it possible for me to begin my career before even graduating.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.