Why choose Nonprofit Leadership?
- Whether you are new to a nonprofit organization or looking to advance, this certificate will prepare you to make your nonprofit more effective.
- Develop the skills to help lead your nonprofit organization effectively.
- Focuses on leading people within an organization toward strategic goals, through staffing changes, or in directing finances, processes, and procedures.
- Coursework is flexible to meet the varied needs of nonprofits and nonprofit leaders.
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,565.90
- Books: $652.25
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,218.15
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
Nonprofit Leadership Institute
Financial Management Module (select one):
Interpersonal Leadership Module (select one):
- Conflict Resolution -or- Leadership Development -or- Team Building & Problem Solving -or- Supervision
Organizational Excellence Module (select one):
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“The instructors are great. They are encouraging and always want to see their students succeed—they’re proud when they see students achieving their goals.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.