Why choose Team Leadership?
- Are you ready to take charge? This program is for strategic thinkers who like leading people.
- Get the tools needed to make strategic change and advance your career.
- Designed to assist current and future managers in developing the skills to lead today’s workforce.
- Focuses on leading people within an organization toward strategic goals, through corporate changes or by directing processes and procedures.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $551.15
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,965.95
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“The instructors are great. They are encouraging and always want to see their students succeed—they’re proud when they see students achieving their goals.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.