Why choose Team Leadership?
- Are you ready to take charge? This program is for strategic thinkers who like leading people.
- Get the tools needed to make strategic change and advance your career.
- Designed to assist current and future managers in developing the skills to lead today’s workforce.
- Focuses on leading people within an organization toward strategic goals, through corporate changes or by directing processes and procedures.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
Online (anytime, anywhere), Online Live, or Hybrid/Blended
8-Week Classes or Varying Class Schedule
Length of Program: 1 semester or less
Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer, or Winterim
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Leadership Development
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $551.15
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,965.95
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
“The instructors are great. They are encouraging and always want to see their students succeed—they’re proud when they see students achieving their goals.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.