Small Business Entrepreneurship
Why choose Small Business Entrepreneurship?
- Have an idea for a new business venture? Or have already started your business but still need a plan?
- Every business needs a detailed business plan, and with this training you can develop yours and start to implement it.
- Set yourself up for success, whether you’re looking to start a new business or run your current small business.
- Courses in entrepreneurship, marketing, and finance will give you the foundation needed for success.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $274.45
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,689.25
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“The real-life situations prepared me for the business world, and the staff took the time to guide me to my dream career.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.