Fundamentals of Business Administration
Why choose Fundamentals of Business Administration?
- Interested in accounting, marketing, or business administration? Start here, go anywhere.
- Grasp essential business principles as a foundation for success in any business venture.
- Gain a knowledge of business strategy, organizational structure, and marketing skills.
- Understand the primary forms of business structure and the role of operations in the business environment.
- Develop financial literacy and learn to evaluate cost accounting concepts and measures of financial performance.
- Learn to apply fundamental marketing concepts and strategies to product development, distribution, pricing, and promotion.
- With Mid-State’s FBA-to-MBA pathway partnerships, go on to complete your associate degree in Business Management at Mid-State, then transfer to UW-Stevens Point or Lakeland University to complete your MBA within five years.
401 North Main Street
Adams, WI 53910
2600 West 5th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Stevens Point Campus
1001 Centerpoint Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,414.80
- Books: $633.40
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $2,048.20
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
“My experience with Mid-State’s Business Management program was excellent! The real-life situations prepared me for the business world, and the staff took the time to guide me to my dream career.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.