Introductions to Agriculture Topics
Why choose Introductions to Agriculture Topics?
- You are interested in getting started in an agriculture program or entering the agriculture workforce.
- Learn the basics of agriculture business, equipment and facilities, engineering technology, and pest management.
- Includes the training needed for private pesticide applicator certificate.
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,106.40
- Books: $25.35
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,131.75
Financial Aid Eligibility
Cost of Attendance
Learn more about Cost of Attendance, an estimated budget that includes categories of expenses a student can expect to incur while attending.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
"I didn’t want to move away from the home farm. I’m a fifth-generation farmer… I wanted to live at home, come to school at Mid-State, and bring home the things I would learn every day to my work on the farm.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.