Introductions to Agriculture Topics
Why choose Introductions to Agriculture Topics?
- You are interested in getting started in an agriculture program or entering the agriculture workforce.
- Learn the basics of agriculture business, equipment and facilities, engineering technology, and pest management.
- Includes the training needed for private pesticide applicator certificate.
Online (anytime, anywhere)
Length of Program: 10 months
Start Dates: Fall (even years)
Keep Going to Earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS): Agribusiness and Science Technology
What You'll Learn
Estimated Entire Certificate Cost
Cost based on the 2023/24 academic year.
- Tuition & Fees: $1,106.40
- Books: $25.35
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $0
- Total Estimated Cost: $1,131.75
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is NOT eligible for Financial Aid. Explore other ways to help pay for college.
High school students are eligible to enroll in this program and all courses required. Learn more about Mid-State Fast-Track.
Take the Next Step
"I didn’t want to move away from the home farm. I’m a fifth-generation farmer… I wanted to live at home, come to school at Mid-State, and bring home the things I would learn every day to my work on the farm.”
Choose Your Path
Career pathways help you take your education one step at a time to maximize your investment and make college fit your life. Earn a credential and start using it in the workforce. Continue with another stack of related courses to gain a more advanced diploma or degree.