Appeal Procedure

If you are denied accommodations or disagree with decisions about services or accommodations, there is a process to resolve your issues under the college’s “Reasonable Accommodations for People with Disabilities” policy (C 04-12). A copy of this policy is available from the Student Services Office and a Campus or Division Dean.