Business, Management, and Administration
Picture Yourself in Business, Management, and Administration
Is this you?
- Like working with technology
- Have great communication skills
- Enjoy working with a team
- Creative problem solver
Customer Relationship Professional
Fundamentals of Business Administration
Small Business Entrepreneurship
Business, management, and administrative careers encompass planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating business functions that are essential to efficient and productive business operations. These career opportunities are available in every sector of the economy.
- Quick learner
- Good at time management
- Customer service oriented
- Goal focused
- Instructors are experts in their field who maintain industry-recognized credentials.
- Students are prepared for the needs of employers thanks to input from industry partners like Skyward, Renaissance, Sentry Insurance, Delta Dental, Great Lakes Loan Services, Berkshire Hathaway, and Lands’ End.
- Collaboration with community partners including the Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce and Portage County Business Council provides connections and opportunities for students. Collaboration is embedded in the learning process with guest speakers and local business tours.
- Flexible learning options (online, web conferencing, etc.) help students prioritize work and family while getting their degree.
- Students use technology tools in the classroom.
- All students have an opportunity to join the Mid-State chapter of the Business Professionals of America.
More Ways to Explore
“I enjoy getting to know my students and find it invigorating to see their skills and confidence evolve through the many hands-on opportunities available.”