Accuplacer Score Report Request
Please include the following information to expedite the processing of your Accuplacer Score Report:
- Name and complete mailing address to whom you want the transcript released
- Complete name (name used at time of enrollment)
- Social Security Number
- Current mailing address
- Telephone number
- Dates of Testing
- Signature (this is required)
Mail signed Accuplacer Score Report Requests to:
Mid-State Technical College
Testing Center, A109
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Fax signed Accuplacer Score Report Request to: Testing Center at 715.422.5561
Send photo of signed Accuplacer Score Report Request to Traci Graf
To view your Unofficial Accuplacer Score Report:
- Go to www.mstc.edu/mymstc
- Make sure the computer allows pop-ups
- Enter your MyMSTC User ID in the User ID field.
- Enter your MyMSTC Password in the Password field.
- Click the “Sign In” Button.
- Click “Student Center.”
- Click “My Academics.”
- Click “View my unofficial transcript.”
- Select “Mid-State Technical College” from Academic Instruction drop down menu.
- Select “unofficial Advising Transcript” form Report Type drop down menu.
- Click "View Report".
- Test Scores should be listed on Mid-State Unofficial Transcript.