COVID Information and Resources - Updated 5.25.2021
Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
Picture Yourself in Agriculture Food and Natural Resources
Is this you?
- Good with animals
- Have a green thumb
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Interested in biological science
Careers in agriculture, food, and natural resources involve the production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, and development of agricultural commodities and resources. These include food, fuel, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture, and other plant and animal products/resources.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work Ethic
- Ability to Learn
- Critical Thinking
- Students receive hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Instructors are certified and have years of industry experience.
- Thanks to strong partnerships with area businesses, training reflects the needs of local employers.
- Instructors have advanced degree and years of experience in their fields.
- Students have opportunities to meet and work with industry experts.
- Coursework in the agriculture and farm programs is flexible and scheduled around the planting and harvest seasons.
“I’m deeply rewarded when students fully grasp that this education is theirs…when they take ownership and pursue their passions with all their might.”