Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 3.30.2020
Marketing, Sales, and Service
Picture Yourself in a Marketing, Sales, and Service Career
Is this you?
- Enjoy coming up with creative ideas
- Outgoing and friendly
People working in marketing careers plan, manage, and perform marketing activities including advertising, public relations, social media, and more to reach organizational objectives.
- Relate well to others
- Artistic imagination
- Able to make symbolic connections
- Strategic thinker
- Instructors are experts in their field who maintain industry-recognized credentials.
- Coursework prepares students for both creative design and use of analytics.
- Programs prepare students for the needs of employers, thanks to input from industry partners like Skyward, Sentry Insurance, Delta Dental, Sand Valley, and JHL Digital Direct.
- Dual Credit offerings at area high schools allow students to jump-start college career and save money on tuition.
- Flexible learning helps students prioritize work and family while getting their degree.
- Students use critical technology tools in the classroom, including social media tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud Software, and more.
- All students have an opportunity to join the Mid-State chapter of the Business Professionals of America.
“I believe that learning should be as close to real life as we can make it. Creating real-life opportunities for our students by partnering with local businesses produces graduates who come to employers with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform that job.”