Picture Yourself in Manufacturing
Is this you?
- Like to work with your hands
- Mechanically inclined
- Curious about how things work
- Enjoy solving problems
Careers in manufacturing involve planning, managing, and processing materials into products. Manufacturing can also include production planning and control, maintenance, manufacturing engineering, and process engineering.
- Ability to adapt and continue to learn
- Critical-thinking skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- State-of-the art labs and equipment allow students to learn on the same equipment used in the industry.
- Programs are designed based on input from our industry partners.
- Hands-on projects provide the right mix of classroom and individual instruction in the lab.
- Students attend industry tradeshows and tours to make connections in their field and solidify their career choice. The use of cutting-edge manufacturing technology becomes a reality to the student through these experiences.
“Teaching in a technical college is a two-way street. I share my experiences with my students, and each student brings insight and experience as well. This cooperative dynamic enriches the learning for all of us.”