Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 6.3.2020
Community Resource Directory - Financial Well-Being
- Community Resource Directory
- Family Health Center of Marshfield provides adjusted payments for healthcare services depending on income and family size: 1.800.942.5420 or 715.221.9519.
- Financial Wellness of Portage County
- FISC (Financial Information & Service Center) helps people of all income levels with a wide variety of financial concerns.
- FoodShare Wisconsin helps low-income individuals buy food; visit ACCESS to determine eligibility.
- Mid-State Scholarships
- Northcentral Technical College Dental Hygiene Clinic offers reduced dental coverage: 715.675.3331 ext. 1585.
- SHARE: a nonprofit food buying club.
- Tenant Resource Center.
- US General Services Administration Office of Communications Federal Citizen Information Center.
- VISION USA: The Wisconsin Project offers comprehensive eye care services to children age 18 or under from low-income families.
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling: 1.800.GAMBLE.
- Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance: 1.866.432.8947.
- Wood County Health Department Community Resource
- Wisconsin Judicare, Inc. provides legal help for eligible low-income individuals: www.judicare.org.
- Your Connection to Programs for Health, Nutrition, Child Care and Employment