Hospitality and Tourism
Picture Yourself in Hospitality and Tourism
Is this you?
- Like high-energy work environments
- Enjoy people
- Good at working in teams
People who work in hospitality and tourism deliver outstanding customer service and ensure a positive guest experience.
- Customer service focus
- Strong work ethic
- Solid communication skills
- Hands-on learning allows students to practice the skills used in a variety of roles within this industry.
- Mid-State’s curriculum is designed to meet the needs of the 21st Century workplace—integrating the latest trends in hospitality and tourism.
- Students are provided connections and additional opportunities thanks to collaborations with community partners, including Sand Valley, SentryWorld, and Holiday Inn, as well as support by all of the chambers of commerce in the district.
“We couldn’t be happier that Mid-State has recognized a significant need for a quality Hospitality Management program in central Wisconsin. Many of the management positions at SentryWorld require a degree in those respective fields. Graduates with culinary degrees or hospitality management degrees are highly sought after and have the opportunity to grow within our organization.”