Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 8.3.2020
Below is a list of area resources available to community members on the path to emotional well being.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin 715.387.2729. Crisis 715.384.5555 includes Sexual Assault Victim Services, Child & Family Counseling, Divorce, Wisconsin Abstinence Initiative for Youth, 24 hour Crisis Line, Support Group and Prevention Education.
- Families for Depression Awareness
- Lutheran Social Services
- Mayo Clinic’s Tools for Healthier Lives
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI Recovery Project - includes numerous links to other organizations
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- The Personal Development Center, INC. includes north Wood and Clark Counties Domestic Violence Programs, Women in Search of Empowerment, Project Self-Esteem and the Family Resource Center: 715.384.2971 email@example.com
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Wisconsin Crisis & Suicide Hotlines
- Victims of Crime