Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Picture Yourself in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Career
- Detail oriented
- Like to solve problems
- Team player
The fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics involve planning, managing, and providing scientific research and professional and technical services (such as physical science, social science, and engineering). These may include laboratory and testing services, as well as research and development.
- Good at math and science
- Innovative thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Many programs to choose from, with technology-driven classroom tools to enrich the learning experience.
- Instructors have worked in the industry and bring a variety of perspectives to the classroom to prepare students for what they may encounter on the job.
- Programs are designed with input from local and regional industry partners to ensure students have the up-to-date skills employers seek.
- Internship opportunities are available that often lead to permanent employment upon graduation.
- Students visit live worksites to observe and explore real-world work.
“My role as an instructor is to help students find their strengths, grow them, and ultimately connect them with employers who value those strengths.”