Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 8.3.2020
Picture Yourself in Finance
Is this you?
- Good with numbers and financial data
- Have an eye for opportunities others might miss
- Want to help make a business successful
- Organized and detail oriented
People working in finance are involved in developing services for financial and investment planning, banking, insurance, and business financial management.
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking
- Customer service
- Programs prepare students for the needs of employers thanks to input from industry partners like Skyward, Sentry Insurance, and Delta Dental as well as private businesses and tax firms.
- Collaboration with community partners including the Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce and Portage County Business Council provides connections and opportunities for students.
- Flexible, online learning options help students prioritize work and family while getting their degree.
- Students use critical technology tools in the classroom, including Quickbooks and the Microsoft suite.
- All students have an opportunity to join the Mid-State chapter of the Business Professionals of America.
“My experience as a teacher has more than met my expectations. Helping students achieve their dreams and objectives is very satisfying and endlessly challenging.”