Picture Yourself in Human Services
Is this you?
- Enjoy helping others
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
Employment in human services focuses on families and human needs.
- Customer service
- Detail orientation
- Instructors are experts in their field who maintain industry-recognized credentials.
- Programs prepare students for the needs of employers thanks to input from industry partners like Great Clips, Cost Cutters, Fantastic Sams, and private salons and spas throughout the district.
- Collaboration with community partners including the Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce and Portage County Business Council provides connections and opportunities for students.
- Flexible learning options (part-time, evening, hybrid, etc.) help students prioritize work and family while getting their degree.
“I enjoy sharing my passion and having the ability to help students grow and achieve their goals. Molding the future is truly inspiring!”