Education and Training
Picture Yourself in Education and Training
Is this you?
- Like to make a difference in people’s lives
- Enjoy working with others
Careers in education and training involve planning, managing, and providing education and training services, as well as related learning support services.
- Enjoy teaching
- Good communicator
- Like to plan and well organized
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Students learn in an interactive, hands-on environment.
- All instructors maintain industry-recognized credentials.
- Students benefit from strong partnerships between Mid-State and community organizations (e.g., public and private schools, YMCA, libraries).
- Dual Credit opportunities at many area high schools let students get a jump start on their college education and save money on tuition.
- Opportunities for Credit for Prior Learning as well as seamless transfer to four-year colleges.
- Flexible learning opportunities available (online, web conferencing, etc.).
- Opportunity to transfer credit to a university.
“I believe that when students come to Mid-State, they don’t just join a college, they join a community. I teach here because Mid-State gives every student an affordable, high-quality education.”