Repeat Policy

Students may retake a course to improve a grade. To have the previous grade replaced, students must request a grade replacement by completing the Grade Repeat Request Form. Once the grade is replaced, the most recent grade a student has earned in the course is the grade that is used to calculate the semester and cumulative grade point averages. Course catalog numbers for the original and repeated courses must match in order for a grade replacement to occur (exceptions: some Microsoft Office and math courses). The most recent course grade will appear on transcripts. Previous enrollments in the same course are listed with a grade of “R” indicating repeat of course.