Incident Report

Policies & Procedures

Mid-State is committed to providing a positive environment and educational experience for students. Should you have a concern or problem, please discuss it with your instructor, counselor or campus dean to attempt to resolve the matter. If this action does not resolve the problem, a formal complaint can be presented. Typically, a formal complaint is a written allegation of an inequity. An inequity may involve either the academic or the nonacademic function of Mid-State. Students who believe that they have cause to make a formal complaint should send a letter to the Dean of Student Support. The Office of the Dean of Student Support is located at Mid-State, 500 32nd Street North, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. Questions about the complaint policy may also be directed to the Dean of Student Support.