Biographical Information Change

Policies & Procedures

Change of Name/Address/Phone Number/Social Security Number

To make a name change, students need to complete the Biographical Information Change Form online or at any Campus Office. In addition to completing the form, official documentation proving a change in name is required.

Students are requested to report any change in address or telephone number to the Student Services Office to maintain an accurate and current record. Legal proof of identity (i.e. social security card, driver's license, birth certificate) and address change (proof for new address may include a utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage documents) will be required at the time of processing.