Veteran Benefits Bootcamp
Explore your veteran benefits and enroll at Mid-State!
Visit the Wisconsin Rapids Campus for this special opportunity to get started for the spring semester. In one stop, complete all requirements to use your benefits for education with help from Mid-State’s enrollment and admissions team, a County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO), and Mid-State’s veteran benefits coordinator.
You do not need to be a veteran to attend! This event is open to anyone using veteran benefits.
- Apply to a Mid-State degree program
- Get program recommendations based on military duties
- Get Credit for Prior Learning and Experience evaluation for your time in military or past college credits
- Meet with your County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO) and Mid-State’s veteran benefits coordinator
- Receive assistance with applying for financial aid (if benefits do not cover everything)
- Learn about scholarship opportunities
- Take a tour of campus/program of interest
- Learn about support resources and Mid-State’s Veterans Club
Wednesday, July 26
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
What to Bring
Copy of DD214
Contact Allyse Sullivan or call 715.422.5453.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.