COVID Information and Resources - Updated 10.28.20
5th Annual Trapshoot
The Trapshoot Fundraiser is an exciting way to help raise money for emergency loan and grant programs that benefit Mid-State students in need!
Every year, competitors and sponsors at this highly anticipated event make some wonderful memories to match the positive impact their support will have on the lives of students.
Adult competitors must be 18 years of age or older. Children ages 10–17 may participate if accompanied by parent or guardian. All participants will be required to sign a waiver of participation at the event.
- Competition and cash prizes for highest-scoring team, top male, top female, top youth
- 25 practice rounds and 50 scoring rounds for shooters
- Raffles and other contests
- Lunch for all shooters and volunteers: Choice of beef or chicken plus side and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Awards presentation
Note: Hearing protection and ammunition are provided for shooters. Please bring your own shotgun and shooting vest or pouches.
Friday, September 11
Registration: 10:30 a.m.
National Anthem (vocalist Becca Hartley): 10:55 a.m.
Practice round: 11:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:45 a.m.
50-clay competition: 12:15 p.m.
Social hour and prizes: Following competition
Wisconsin Trapshooting Association
1312 Akron Drive
Nekoosa, WI 54457
How to Register
Five-person teams. Limited to the first 20 teams. Registration due by September 3, 2020.
To register, print and send your completed registration form to:
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For more information, call 715.422.5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$25 per person
- Adults (18 and over): $100 per adult
- Children (10–17, accompanied by parent or guardian): $75 per child
- Top Gun / Maroon Sponsorship: $2,500 – Includes two teams, signage, and mention in welcome and social hour announcements
- VIP / Event Sponsorship: $1,000 – Includes one team, signage, and mention in welcome and social hour announcements
- Browning / Quiet Competitor Sponsorship: $325 – Includes signage and mention in welcome and social hour announcements
- Small Range Sponsorship: $250 – Includes signage and mention in social hour announcements