Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 8.3.2020
The Trapshoot Fundraiser is an exciting way to help raise money for emergency loan and grant programs that benefit Mid-State students in need!
Every year, competitors and sponsors at this much-anticipated event make some wonderful memories to match the positive impact their support will have on the lives of students.
Adult competitors must be 18 years of age or older. Children ages 10–17 may participate if accompanied by parent or guardian. All participants will be required to sign a waiver of participation at the event.
- Cash prizes for first- and second-place teams, top male, top female, top youth
- 25 practice rounds and 50 scoring rounds for shooters
- Raffles and other contests
- Lunch for all shooters and sponsors: Choice of beef or chicken; side; and non-alcoholic beverage (Lunch for non-shooters $20)
- Awards presentation
Note: Shooters, bring your own shotgun and shooting vest or pouches. Hearing protection and ammunition provided.
Friday, September 6
Registration: 10:30 a.m.
Lunch and practice round: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
50-clay competition: 12:30 p.m.
Social hour and prizes: Following competition
Wisconsin Trapshooting Association
1312 Akron Drive
Nekoosa, WI 54457
How to Register
Limited to 15 teams. Registration due by August 20, 2019.
To register, print and send your completed registration form to:
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
$25 per person
- Adults (18 and over): $100 per adult
- Children (10–17, accompanied by parent or guardian): $75 per child
- Top Gun Sponsorship: $1,000 – five shooters, signage, mention in social hour announcements
- VIP Sponsorship: $700 – two shooters, signage, mention in social hour announcements
- Browning Sponsorship: $400 – signage and social hour announcements
- Remington Sponsorship: $200 – signage and name mention at social hour
- Small Range Sponsorship: $75 each or two for $100 – name mention at social hour