The Trapshoot Fundraiser is an exciting way to help raise money for emergency loan and grant programs that benefit Mid-State students in need!
Every year, competitors and sponsors at this highly anticipated event make some wonderful memories to match the positive impact their support will have on the lives of students.
Adult competitors must be 18 years of age or older. Children ages 10–17 may participate if accompanied by parent or guardian. All participants will be required to sign a waiver of participation at the event.
- Competition and cash prizes for highest-scoring team, top male, top female, top youth
- 25 practice rounds and 50 scoring rounds for shooters
- Raffles and other contests
- Lunch for all shooters and sponsors: Choice of beef or chicken plus side and non-alcoholic beverage (Lunch for non-shooters is $25)
- Optional Lewis Class competition for additional fee
- Awards presentation
Note: Shooters, bring your own shotgun and shooting vest or pouches. Hearing protection and ammunition provided.
Friday, August 18
Registration: 10:30 a.m.
Practice round (25 clays): 11:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:45 a.m.
50-clay competition: 12:15 p.m.
Social hour and prizes: Following competition
Wisconsin Trapshooting Association
1312 Akron Drive
Nekoosa, WI 54457
How to Register
Five-person teams. Limited to the first 25 teams. Registration due by August 4.
To register, print and send your completed registration form to:
Mid-State Technical College
500 32nd Street North, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Contact For more information, please contact Mickie Dirks-Luebbe or call 715.422.5569.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.