COVID Information and Resources - Updated 10.28.20
Virtual Transfer Fair
Looking for insider information on transfer options after completing your program at Mid-State? Mid-State’s first-ever Virtual Transfer Fair will put current and future Mid-State students directly in touch with representatives from many different four-year colleges and universities for information on a wide variety of transfer opportunities.
Attendees will connect and chat with college admissions representatives both in and out of state in virtual breakout rooms.
You’ll learn about:
- Transfer opportunities
- Credit transfer
- Degree programs
- The application process for specific colleges
- Admission process for specific colleges
- Financial aid
- And more, including student life activities throughout the event!
Need a few more reasons to attend the Virtual Transfer Fair?
- Save on travel and food costs and save time by attending virtually.
- Share contact information directly with colleges you are interested in.
- Receive digital informational materials directly from four year university partners.
Join Us Here on October 14!
To attend, mark your calendar. Then bookmark this page and return on October 14. Join during one session or both, and visit as many rooms as desired. Just click to enter any room.
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
If you have a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, contact the event coordinator as soon as possible, ideally 14 days in advance.