Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources – Updated 3.30.2020
Automotive Repair Request
Please review the following before submitting your request:
- Vehicle work must fit the instructional content of the courses being taught at that time.
- We reserve the right to refuse work on any vehicle.
- Vehicles older than 15 model years might not be accepted for repair.
- After the form is submitted, you will be added to a work list and contacted if the vehicle qualifies to schedule an appointment. No guarantees can be made that your vehicle will be worked on.
- Work requests will only be accepted with the completion of the vehicle request form.
- You must be able to leave your vehicle for more than one day as students can only work on them for 3-4 hours a day. Expect the repair to take longer than a repair shop.
- Customers are charged for parts and labor. Labor rate of $5 per billable hour according to repair manual.
- The instructor will schedule a drop off time for your vehicle.
- The hours for picking vehicles up are from 8 – 12 and 1 – 4 at room T-151.
- Vehicle pickup only after full payment.
- No courtesy transportation will be provided.
- We are located in the IT building on the North East side of the Wisconsin Rapids campus. 500 32nd Street North
- I authorize Mid-State Automotive Technology to charge up to $50 without an additional estimate.
If you agree to these terms, click the "I Agree" button below to continue to the request form.