Third-Party Online Courses
To meet the needs of today’s learners, Mid-State is proud to offer short non-credit courses through the ed2go instructional platform. These online courses allow you to participate any time of day or evening.
Choose from two online course types: Online Continuing Education Courses, which consist of a class in a variety of areas, or the longer Online Career Training Programs. Explore each below, and register through the links provided.
Note: Courses completed through ed2go are not approved for Mid-State credit and will not provide a Mid-State credential.
Online Continuing Education Courses
Classes in a variety of areas that teach basic skills for professional development or personal enrichment and consist of instructor-led courses and self-paced tutorials.
- Lifelong learning courses that are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and easy to use
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week or self-paced format
- Engaging student discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Featured and Popular Courses:
- Writing and Editing Value Suite
- Supervision and Management Series
- SQL Series Web Design Value Suite
- SAT/ACT Prep Course
- Speed Spanish
- Discover Sign Language
- Accounting Fundamentals Series
- Grant Writing Suite
- Medical Spanish Series And many more!
Online Career Training Programs
Career training programs designed by a team of professionals from each respective field who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare students for a national certification
- Start any time—work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career counselors provided
- Arts and Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Teacher Professional Development